Self Clinching Fasteners are used to create durable male or female threads in thin metal sheets or panels to thin to tap.
Installed by pressing the fastener with a parallel acting squeezing force into punched or pre drilled holes. The parent material flows into recesses in the fastener permanently securing it into place with high pushout and torque-out resistance.
- Does not require any special hole preparation. For example chamfering or deburring
- The reverse side of the sheet can stay flush
- Low installed cost
- Less assembly steps
- Less assembly components
Appian Fasteners are authorised distributors of PEM® brand self clinch fasteners.
- New stock and categories are added weekly
- Only a small selection of what we can supply is listed online
- Contact us for bulk order pricing
Items 1-9 of 509